Welcome to SmartMoneyMatch, the network that connects the global investment community in over 200 countries and territories around the globe.
Our mission is to connect the global investment community.
To achieve our goal we provide a matching platform for investments that works the following way:
- Asset managers can classify their investment offers according to set criteria and also state in which jurisdictions the investment is eligible according to their investor status and jurisdiction.
- Investors can searchfor investments according to the given filter criteria and will be able to see the investments that the asset manager indicated as being eligible according to their investor status and jurisdiction.
- Investors can create an anonymous request for proposal, to which asset managers can respond.
- Investors can mutually share due-diligence.
Further things SmartMoneyMatch offers:
- Users that offer services to the investment industry can list their offers, other users can search the service provider directory to find the right professionals.
- Users can post and search jobs and events related to the finance industry.
- Users can mutually connect and find each other via the business directory.
- Share and get insights from other members.
- Participate in the SmartMoneyMatch awards program to honor excellence in the investment industry. All of our SmartMoneyMatch members will be eligible to vote in the program to recognize the winners.
SmartMoneyMatch is a project of 4Finance Ltd., a privately held Swiss company.
Martin Signer is co-founder and managing director and the company’s team is made up of seasoned, well-trained professionals.
4Finance Ltd. was founded on June 1, 2005 with the aim of providing consulting services, education and wealth management.
The idea of providing the matching platform came due to the fact that we were frequently contacted by investors who were looking for specific investment types and asset managers wanting to present their investment offers.
We realized that in some circumstances the (lack of) information flow created huge inefficiencies from both sides and communication needed to be enhanced.
4Finance was always proud to offer real value added professional and fully independent services for its clients. We regard independence and professionality as crucial, however, in some cases we didn’t have the full expertise on specific investments in order to conduct the required due diligence, hence the idea of providing a matching platform came up.
In the time of digitalization and Fintech we wanted to digitalize and standardize what is repeatable e.g. investments, for making pre-selection possible, giving options to mutually share due-diligence knowledge, indicate investment interests etc.
With this idea in mind the concept of the platform SmartMoneyMatch begun that became live in January 2015.
SmartMoneyMatch was very well perceived in the market, and as the response was very positive; the feedback was incorporated for a new roll-out in January 2017 with some additional functionalities like jobs, events, member updates, due-diligence sharing etc.
As SmartMoneyMatch connects the global investment community we want to honor outstanding achievements in the investment industry through the SmartMoneyMatch awards program.