Ancestry DNA is the largest family history network on the globe. It has already helped millions of people find out bout their ancestors. With a huge database of billions of records from the past, Ancestry DNA tells you precise details about your familys history. If youre interested in your familys journey, activate your Ancestry DNA kit today. For more info, visit
Start the activation process through the below instructions
- • First, you have to visit www.ancestry.com/dna in any internet browser.
- • Click Yes, if you are already logged in to your Ancestry account.
- • Click No, if you arent signed in yet.
- • On the next page, you will be asked to sign in with my Ancestry sign-in option to activate your DNA kit.
- • Click Next.
- • Fill in your activation code and hit Next. The unique code is mentioned on the instructions and tube packet.
- • Hit on your name if you wish to perform activation for yourself and click Next.
- • For doing activation for a minor child, use the onscreen instructions.
- • Fill in your birth year and gender and tap Next.
- • Look at the consent asked by Ancestry and provide required permissions.
- • Select Review and Consent.
- • Dont deny the necessary consent; otherwise, the activation process will stop. Click Next.
- • Hit on I give consent if you have to store your sample with Ancestry.
- • If you dont want to, click I do not give consent. Click Next.
- • You will have a page of Informed Consent.
- • Select I have read the Informed Consent.
- • Click either on I give consent, or I do not give consent. Then hit Next.
- • To find your DNA matches, click Yes.
- • If you dont have to find your matches, click No.
- • Hit Next.
- • To stop your biological family from seeing your results, click No.
- • Hit Yes, in case you want to be noticed by your biological family.
- • These preferences can be edited at any time at www.ancestrydna.com/activate.
- • Click your Name if you want your relatives to see your name.
- • Hit the username if you want to show it. Then hit Next.
- • You wont see these options at Ancestry DNA if you have denied the DNA match.
- • Allow if you want others to view your cultural, geographical, and origins.
- • Select the option called Show my complete ethnicity estimate and communities if you have to allow others to access information for your ethnicity estimates.
- • Stop viewing your ethnicity estimates using Show only what we have in common option.
- • Visit the Kit Notification tab and press Yes to get updates about your test kit. Click No to avoid it.
- • Fill in your mobile number by tapping Yes.
- • Hit Next.
- • Allow getting email updates.
- • Click No to stop emails.
- • Hit Next.
- • Observe your information from the Review tab.
- • Hit Submit and activate.
- • Select Your DNA Results Summary and know your DNA kit status.