Build an advanced NFT Marketplace like Binance and thrive in the crypto era

Article about Build an advanced NFT Marketplace like Binance and thrive in the crypto era

Published by

Mariyana George activities: , , , , Software Developer

Aug 11, 2021

Entrepreneurs can become multi-millionaires soon by owning a tailor-made Binance NFT Marketplace. They can sell a lot of artwork, gaming weapons, and sports goods easily. 


 The Binance NFT marketplace operates on two mottos, “Economical Trading Fees” and “High Liquidity”.  Importantly, the gas fees are quite less when compared to the congested Ethereum blockchain network. 


Currently, it is offering 1% royalty for artists if they display their NFTs in the trading market. Besides that, the Premium Events section operates on a 90:10 business model. Athletes, brands, and musicians get 90% of the rewards. The Binance NFT trading platform pockets the remaining 10% as a fee. 


Hence, start your unstoppable journey in the crypto industry by connecting with us for Binance NFT marketplace development. We offer several services like digital marketing, integration with software wallets, KYC/AML verification, software upgradation, and technical assistance. Contact us now and brighten your business fortunes soon.    


Articles authored by Mariyana George

Published: Aug 17, 2021

Published: Jul 8, 2021

Published: May 21, 2021