Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) To know about the Research Methodology :- Request Free Sample Report
The report study has analyzed revenue impact of COVID -19 pandemic on the sales revenue of market leaders, market followers and market disrupters in the report and same is reflected in our analysis.
Thin film encapsulation (TFE) is an enabling technology for Organic Light Emitting diodes (OLED). TFE has the potential to replace the front glass in an OLED device with a thin-film barrier. The nature of OLED material is that it is very susceptible to degradation when exposed to environmental factors such as water and air.
OLED lighting segment is expected to have the highest growth rate in the Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market for materials during the forecast period. The demand for OLED lightings is expected to grow at the highest CAGR as the adoption of OLED lightings in automotive applications is likely to increase rapidly during the forecast period. In the recent past years, several automotive companies have collaborated with lighting manufacturers to develop OLED lighting solutions for cars. OLED lighting solutions are more efficient than conventional incandescent lighting, they also provide opportunities to put a light in new and sometimes startling places and modes that are only starting to emerge in the rapidly changing field. Rising demand for flexible OLED displays and flexible OLED lighting solutions is driving the growth of Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market for materials.
Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest demand for thin-film encapsulation materials during the forecast period. Major display panel and brand product manufacturers are based in China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, and Hong Kong. South Korea saw the highest demand for thin-film encapsulation materials in 2017 owing to presence of industry leaders such as Samsung and LG Display in the country. Further, the demand for thin-film encapsulation materials from China are expected to increase rapidly during the forecast period as various Chinese players, such as BOE Technology and CSOT, are planning to construct facilities to manufacture flexible OLED panels.
The leading suppliers of thin-film encapsulation equipment and materials in the Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market are Samsung SDI (Novaled) (South Korea), LG Chem (South Korea), Universal Display Corp. (UDC) (US), Applied Materials (US), 3M (US), Veeco Instruments (US), Kateeva (US), Toray Industries (Japan), BASF (Rolic) (Germany), Meyer Burger (Switzerland), Aixtron (Germany), Bystronic Glass (Germany), AMS Technologies (Germany), and Angstrom Engineering (Canada).
Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market KEY HIGHLIGHTS
• Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market analysis and forecast, in terms of value.
• Comprehensive study and analysis of market drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market.
• Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market segmentation on the basis of application, deposition technology, end-user and region (country-wise) has been provided.
• Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market strategic analysis with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects along with contribution of various sub-market stakeholders have been considered under the scope of study.
• Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market analysis and forecast for global market.
• Profiles of key industry players, their strategic perspective, market positioning and analysis of core competencies are further profiled.
• Competitive developments, investments, strategic expansion and competitive landscape of the key players operating in Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market are also profiled.
Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market Research Methodology
The market is estimated by triangulation of data points obtained from various sources and feeding them into a simulation model created individually for each market. The data points are obtained from paid and unpaid sources along with paid primary interviews with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in the market. KOLs from both, demand and supply side were considered while conducting interviews to get unbiased idea of the market. This exercise was done at country level to get fair idea of the market in countries considered for this study. Later this country specific data was accumulated to come up with regional numbers and then arrive at global market value for Global Inspection Machines Market.
The objective of the report is to present comprehensive Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market including all the stakeholders of the industry. The past and current status of the industry with forecasted market size and trends are presented in the report with analysis of complicated data in simple language. The report covers all the aspects of industry with dedicated study of key players that includes market leaders, followers and new entrants by region. PORTER, SVOR, PESTEL analysis with the potential impact of micro-economic factors by region on the market have been presented in the report. External as well as internal factors that are supposed to affect the business positively or negatively have been analyzed, which will give clear futuristic view of the industry to the decision makers.
The report also helps in understanding Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market North America for Asia Pacific dynamics, structure by analyzing the market segments, and project the Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market North America for Asia Pacific size. Clear representation of competitive analysis of key players by type, price, financial position, product portfolio, growth strategies, and regional presence in the Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market North America for Asia Pacific make the report investor’s guide.
Key Players ot the Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market
1. Samsung SDI (Novaled) (South Korea)
2. LG Chem (South Korea)
3. Universal Display Corp. (UDC) (US)
4. Applied Materials (US)
5. 3M (US)
6. Veeco Instruments (US)
7. Kateeva (US)
8. Toray Industries (Japan)
9. BASF (Rolic) (Germany)
10. Meyer Burger (Switzerland)
11. Aixtron (Germany)
12. Bystronic Glass (Germany)
13. AMS Technologies (Germany)
14. Angstrom Engineering (Canada)
17. ROLIC technologies
18. SAES Getters S.p.A.,
19. Picosun Oy.
20. KANEKA CORPORATION
21. SNU Precision Co., Ltd.
Years considered to estimate the market size of Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market have been mentioned below:
• Base year: 2018
• Estimated year: 2019
• Forecast year: 2019 to 2026
Scope of the Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market: Inquire before buying
This research report segments Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market based on deposition technology, application, end-user, and region.
Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market by Deposition Technology
• Inorganic Layers (PECVD, ALD)
• Organic Layers (Inkjet Printing and VTE))
Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market by Application
• OLED Display
• Thin-Film Photovoltaics
Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market by End-Users
• Raw material suppliers
• OLED display and lighting panel manufacturers
• Solar cells and battery manufacturers
• Display, lighting, solar, and battery manufacturing equipment suppliers
• Electronics and semiconductor companies
• Original brand manufacturers
• Research laboratories and OLED intellectual property (IP) companies
• Systems integration specialists
• Government bodies such as regulatory authorities and policymakers
• Venture capitalists and start-ups
• Research institutes and organizations
• Market research and consulting firms
Global Thin-Film Encapsulation (TFE) Market by Geography
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• The Middle East and Africa
Maximize Market Research offers customization of reports according to the specific requirement of our clients.
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors