Jun 4, 2021
GoDaddy is the king of business email providers as 80% of companies are using the GoDaddy webmail service. Its security features are excellent, customer care support is always available for all the clients. Below are the steps which would help you to log in and once they are completed, then you will be able to log in to your webmail account. There are several ways to login into your GoDaddy webmail account.
You have to go to the official GoDaddy’s website
· Click on the link sign-in which is present on the homepage.
· A drop-down menu with quick links will appear.
· Hit on the GoDaddy webmail login link.
· Fill in your email and password.
· Hit on the Sign In to access your account.
You can log in to your account and from the product page, you can open a webmail account. In other windows, you need to have several email addresses which you would create to select the one you want to use.
You will see that there is a workspace email login that is offered by GoDaddy but many customers do not realize that this is a part of their service when you buy a domain from GoDaddy. If you want to build an email address, you can own the MX records directed at GoDaddy.
In case you lost your password, below are the steps to recover it.
· You have to access your account manager
· In account manager you have to discover the products list and hit workspace email.
· Find the account which you have to change.
· Locate the email to which you want to change the password to and hover the address and click Edit.
· Enter your new password, check it and select okay.
Published: Jul 31, 2021
Published: Jul 13, 2021
Published: Jul 9, 2021
Published: Jul 5, 2021
Published: Jun 26, 2021
Published: Jun 15, 2021
Published: Jun 4, 2021
Published: May 28, 2021