Oct 28, 2021
As the name says, a single-door refrigerator only has one door. It consists of a refrigeration component, along with the freezer component, and all are parts of the larger compartment. Opening the main door and the freezer unit door are the first two steps toward accessing the freezer.
This is a type of refrigerator that is usually used by a family of two or a single person. One door is used for the freezer and the other for the refrigerator. A typical capacity ranges from 165 to 280 liters for these smaller tanks. Single-door refrigerators usually have a very limited number of shelves due to their small size.
Refrigerators are considered as one of the most valuable appliances in our homes. Food and drinks are kept cool through the circulation of liquid refrigerants, which vaporize and pull heat from the refrigerator.
A single door refrigerator online, in general, has a manual freezer with manually defrosting ice. An entry-level refrigerator typically costs anywhere between Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000, depending on the features it boasts. As the appliance takes up a lot of space and has to be placed permanently in one place for decades, the size of the kitchen matters a lot while purchasing a refrigerator. It is also essential to consider how much money you can spend on a fridge.
About Single Door Refrigerators
● An ice-making refrigerator with Direct-cool Technology that produces ice in under 60 minutes
● A small family can comfortably use a 190-liter fridge.
● The energy label on the product page comprises details of the product, or you can simply contact the brand for more information about the energy label. It's rated two stars and has an annual energy consumption of 212 Kilowatt Hours.
● The warranty period ranges from one to ten years for the product and its compressor.
● A reciprocating compressor provides an effective cooling system in a refrigerator.
● It consists of a toughened layer of glass on the shelves.
● Icing Technology: Turbo Icing Technology is a technological development that guarantees you get ice within an hour, and prevents you from being inconvenienced by short-term ice.
● One refrigerator comes with a warranty card and a manual as well.
● Turbo Icing Technology, Easy control for all seasons, Puf insulation, PCM door, leather-finished cabinet, Stabilizer-free operation, Stabilizer-free operation at the touch of a button comprise the unique features of this refrigerator.
Single-door refrigerators range from 50 liters to 250 liters;
Single-door refrigerators are ideal machines for small to medium families of one to three people.
The single-door refrigerator uses more energy than the double-door refrigerator at specific times. The freezer door is opened first by opening the storage door, followed by opening the freezer door. Since the doors are closed and spread often, the temperature decreases, which requires more energy to cool it back down.
Direct cooling and natural convection technology are used in this one-door refrigerator, and it has a spacious freezer.
Advantages of a single door refrigerator
The most commonly sold refrigerators are single-door refrigerators online. Our first refrigerators in childhood were usually single-door refrigerators. Find out why single door refrigerators are better than double door refrigerators:
● In terms of energy efficiency, single-door refrigerators are more efficient. Their energy consumption is much lower than double-door refrigerators and is usually as much as 30% or 40% less.
● Compact refrigerators come in 50 to 250-liter sizes and are viable for families with 2 to 3 members.
● It’s economical to buy a single-door refrigerator. LG, Whirlpool, Samsung are among the best single door refrigerator brands.
● Since it comes in small space and volume, a single-door refrigerator occupies small floor space.
● It’s based on direct cool technology, which is one of the most energy-efficient technologies available.
● In terms of affordability, single-door refrigerators are the most popular option, and their prices are lower than those of other refrigerators.
● Their energy usage is lower. Consequently, your electricity bills won't be an issue.
● Compact refrigerators are smaller than double-door refrigerators, and because of this, they require less space. Therefore, a model with one door may be the best option if you are concerned with space.
● Single-door refrigerators are perfect for small families as they typically hold a maximum capacity of 250 liters. With two or three people in the family, you probably don't need a large refrigerator, and a single-door refrigerator might be the best choice in that scenario.