Do you have a retail business? An interactive display is helping retailers in transforming the realm of digital signage. We are about to discuss more of it here. As a retailer, you need to prepare your business at the forefront of the technological revolution. In order to strive in this competitive environment and meet the new expectations of the customers, Let’s get into this.
In today’s technological age, there is no need to reinforce the fact that digital signage is going to be the future of every existing industry. With competition being fierce in the retail sector, we can expect nothing but technological advancement here too. The retailers leave no stone unturned when it comes to finding innovative ways to connect with the right customers.
Since the future of technology is expected to be proliferating, it’s time for retailers to reimagine the nature of physical retail. For now, digital signage using Interactive display has emerged as one of the most promising mediums to enhance the customer experience.
According to the research, digital displays have proven to be one of the major causes for elevating the overall brand perception and increasing in-store sales. The retail sector is booming and so does the competition, this makes innovation inevitable for the retail businesses to strive. A digital signage solution allows retailers to differentiate their business from the competitors and provides a better customer experience.
First Thing First, How Retailers Can Use Interactive Display?
The applicability of interactive displays with advanced technology and endless features is wide in the retail industry. This could be used indoors for building an extraordinary first impression, outdoors to capture attention and raise the footfall inside the store.
This could also be beneficial to navigate customers and to encourage them to take your desired actions without any hassle. There are numerous examples of creative usage of the LCD video walls which include Storytelling, Tutorials, Advertising, Window Displays, Testimonials, Interactive tools, Product information, etc.
More and more retail businesses have already started to invest in transforming their advertising assets from static to dynamic LCD displays. As a retailer, you must get yourself ready for this battle with updated and high-end technology to beat the competitors.
How Interactive Display is Expected to Transform the Retail Industry?
Capturing Shopper’s Attention
The clearly visible LCD video walls are hard to ignore and clearly visible. These interactive displays have features like color contrasts and screen bright adjustments to make content even more noticeable. It would require appropriate positioning of lcd video walls to boost the customer traffic exponentially. Eventually, the customers will buy what they have unforgettably noticed.
Better Return on Investment
The usage of the interactive display will increase the sales of your retail business. The LCD video walls are available in multiple options as per the requirements and budget of your business. This should be taken as a one-time investment plan that would surely bring higher returns for any size of retail business.
High-End Next-Generation Technology
The latest technology used for interactive displays will leave no scope of errors. This allows retailers to make necessary changes whenever required. There would be a lot of convenience for accurate and easy content management. All in all, these next-generation interactive displays are going to be a game-changer in the retail industry.
Render Interactive User Experience
One of the creative usages of digital signage and LCD video walls is to enhance customer interaction. This would ultimately boost your sales. These interactive displays have turned out to be one of the most reliable interactive tools that allow customers to get familiar with the products and services they have been looking for. Retail businesses can leverage LCD video walls to make the most out of their advertising efforts. Retailers will be able to bring customers closer to your brand and improve their buying experience.
Are You All Set to Think Beyond and More for Your Retail Business?
Now that you have got yourself familiar with all the advancements LCD video walls can bring to your retail business, it’s time to take a step ahead. Order the sleekest and most advanced LCD video walls for your retail store at Prysm Systems and get them installed at your place seamlessly. Get ready to gain the maximum exposure to succeed within the industry. For more details visit the website today!
How can executives use collaboration tools to truly transform workflow and business performance?
Three strategies can help companies achieve the large gains in productivity, decision making, and innovation they seek from these technologies:
1) Embed collaboration technologies within business processes
- New collaborative technology does more than just digitize old ways of doing things; they make new ways of doing things possible. This is accomplished, in part, by embedding the technologies into the way work is performed, so that using them becomes a natural and accepted part of the job. It’s also important to set objectives in specific terms related to an industry and to job roles, as well as to measure results. For example, for an insurance company, the goal could be to increase knowledge sharing. A better goal would be to improve underwriters’ speed and effectiveness in pricing insurance policies.
- Collaboration technologies can also provide guidance, so workflows can be optimized to improve quality and increase productivity. With an optimized workflow, working groups will have standardized work plans, with roles, tasks, and templates laid out in advance. Team members can then use the platform to hand off work, conduct discussions, share updates, review checklists and obtain approvals. Using collaborative technologies to capture the workflow allows people to study how effective the process is and where it can be improved, as well as how well teams are collaborating.
2) Shape the collaboration behaviors that drive results
- Simply making collaboration technologies available is not enough. Equally important is engaging in the change-management activities that shape, encourage and incentivize desired collaboration behaviors.
- Early approaches to incentivizing participation in knowledge sharing often focused on quantity of content, as opposed to quality. Looking for a better way to encourage the use of collaboration tools for unified communications, EMC Corp. decided to turn collaborative participation into a game with winners and awards.
- The company’s Jive-powered enterprise social network had grown to 240,000 users within four years, but customers, employees, and partners were not using the network as much as expected. EMC implemented a game approach to support its “Recognition, Awards and Motivation program.” Employees win points for completing tasks, answering questions, or doing other work on the social network. Employees who complete “missions” — a sequence of relevant achievements — receive awards and corporate recognition for their expertise.
3) Unleash the full power of enterprise talent
- Effective collaboration technologies support not only how people work today, but how they will need to work in the future. Increasingly, companies are embracing new operating models, in which multiple organizations — the company, its vendors, its outsourcers, its partners, and others — work together toward unified goals. Such an operating model will be successful only if people from the different organizations collaborate effectively.
- Consider how crowdsourcing and the social web are already enabling firms to hand off some tasks to workers outside the enterprise. Salesforce.com uses LiveOps’ Cloud Contact security operations center to deliver global customer support services, which involves using contractors who work from home and set their own hours. The platform tracks performance and rewards high performers with recognition, more work, and better pay. Uber and Lyft are using similar structures.