Join Bloomberg this November 5-6 for the virtual briefing series on Navigating Markets 2020. Over these two days, Bloomberg will convene subject-matter experts and leading industry players to discuss the risks, uncertainties, and opportunities that are inherent in today's market, in particular how the US election will affect the market, including an interactive Q&A with our audience of executives like you.
Register here to join live and on demand.
Thursday, November 5 | 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM GMT
The Outlook for the Brokerage Industry
We will discuss the outlook for the brokerage industry during these unprecedented times, evaluate the impact of the tensions over Hong Kong, the US November presidential election on the economy, and what risks those factors pose to the financial market.
- Kristine Aquino, Team Leader Markets Live Europe, Bloomberg News
- Dani Burger, Markets Reporter, Bloomberg TV
- Marc Bürki, CEO, Swissquote Bank Ltd
- Dennis Dijkstra, CEO, Flow Traders
- Tina Fordham, Partner & Head of Global Political Strategy, Avonhurst
- Karen Ward, Chief Market Strategist for EMEA, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
Friday, November 6 | 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM GMT
Navigating the Future of Asset Allocation
As global markets continue to feel the effects of the current health crisis, traders and long-term investors are considering their options. How can investors and traders navigate and tackle this economic calamity?
- Dana El Baltaji, Team Leader FX/Rates EMEA, Bloomberg News
- Jane Foley, Head of FX Strategy, Rabobank
- Christoph Hock, Head of Multi-Asset Trading, Union Investments
- Liz McCormick, Senior Reporter Rates/FX, Bloomberg News
- Eden Simmer, Executive Vice President, Head of Global Equity Trading, PIMCO
- Mike Pyle, Global Chief Investment Strategist, Blackrock
Please note that it is free to register for this virtual briefing series.
For more information take a look at the event website.