Welcome to SmartMoneyMatch’s Community Guidelines!
last updated March 5th, 2018
Welcome to SmartMoneyMatch! The purpose of SmartMoneyMatch is to give users a safe place to discuss, connect, suggest, and share information. Whether it’s asking a question of your fellow users to support your account, suggesting an idea of how to make SmartMoneyMatch
The following community guidelines outline what is expected of you as a member and what you can expect from others. By participating in The Corner, including private messaging, you agree to follow these rules and SmartMoneyMatch’s Terms & Conditions.
- Be Respectful: Whether a user is a new member or a frequent contributor, everyone's input is encouraged and valued. All posts to or about other members should be positive and professional. Disparaging remarks about other users or bullying of any type will not be tolerated. If you ever have a question about a member’s actions, private message an employee of SmartMoneyMatch to handle. We anticipate and encourage differences of opinion, but we expect it to happen professionally and productively.
- Use Appropriate Language and Content: Please don’t use any obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or abusive language in your comments or photos or videos you upload.
- Use Proper Netiquette: Interacting online is much like a dinner party. We can enjoy each other’s company more if we all use the proper etiquette. Keep your posts concise and professional. Using CAPs is considered yelling, and special formatting or colors are unnecessary. If someone helps you out, proper good netiquette to say thank you for posting a response or accepting their answer as the solution.
- Protect Your Privacy: This community is public, so anything posted here can be viewed by members and non-members alike. For your safety and privacy, please do not post personal information such as your name, email addresses, personal phone number, home address, social security number, or any other private information, or the information of contacts.
- Keep it Legal: Be sure that what you submit does not infringe upon trademarks, copyrights or any other proprietary rights of any person or company. No unlawful, libelous, damaging or injurious submissions.
- Leave Spam Out: This is a place to promote, advertise and solicit. But please no spam.
Moderation: This community, like many others, will be monitored mainly by its users. However, we also have employee and member moderators and administrators. Moderators and administrators can at any time move, edit, or delete a post. Moderators will notify you of any rule violations, and failure to comply with a moderator’s request is considered a violation of the code of conduct.
These guidelines are part of a living document and may be adjusted at any time.