The insurance customer you once knew has changed, and they’re not coming back. Experiencing a pandemic, witnessing the ease that digitalization provides and increasing emerging risks means that customers’ expectations have evolved, so what can carriers do to ensure they’re not left behind?
Sign up to our free webinar: Evolving Customer Expectations: How to Keep Up with the New Insurance Customer - May 5th at 12pm EST
Get exclusive insights from:
- Anna Foat, Director Design Literacy, SunLife Financial
- Cari Watson, SVP Marketing Client Experience, Westland Insurance
- Mark Hardy, VP Direct Life & Health, TD Insurance
- Moderator: Christopher Frankland, CEO, Insurtech360
We will hear about:
Ensure you’re on the same page as your customers - sign up now!
- One size does not fit all: Deliver highly personalized products by considering customers’ unique needs and ingraining personalization in your underwriting
- Digital is the future: Leverage the influx of technology around you to provide effortless online applications, enhance customer self-service and maintain seamless communication
- Data informed decisions: Adopt a data-driven approach to create actionable insights that will inform decisions and streamline the user journey
If you can’t join us live, register to receive the recordings.
Hope you can join us!