I wanted to share some exciting news with you regarding the recent developments in the world of ESG investments. Our team recently had the privilege of catching up with US Congressman Brad Sherman to discuss the inflation reduction act, regulatory developments and how ESG has been evolving in the face of both political and economic disruption.
Watch your copy of the exclusive interview here!
For more content like this, join us this October 2-3 in New York for Reuters Events: ESG Investment North America 2023 where we will unite 250+ senior decision makers spanning institutional investors, policymakers, data providers, standard setters, banks, and businesses to share strategic insight, case studies and practical solutions, enabling them to drive the ESG Investment landscape forward.
The event has been purpose built to provide senior ESG focused executives a toolkit to; navigate external turbulence, set realistic and achievable targets throughout the entire supply and value chain, unlock value in emerging markets, and create efficient and impactful shareholder relationships. Ultimately empowering the entire community to create value aligned and profitable investment portfolios.
Here's our impressive line-up of speakers, all leading figures in the ESG field, taking the stage in NYC:
- Han Yik, Senior Advisor to the CIO, NYSTRS
- Curtis Ravenel, Senior Advisor, GFANZ
- Ted Kennedy Jr, Co-Chair, Disability:IN
- Bryan McGannon, Managing Director, US SIF
- Sallie Krawcheck, CEO, Ellevest
- Gregory Hershman, Head of US Policy, UN PRI
- Ekaterina Grigoryeva, Global Lead, The World Bank
- Michel Léveillée, Sustainability Director, CDPQ
- Lori Chatman, CEO, Enterprise Community Partners
- Shaun Castle, National Deputy Executive Director, Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Leslie Samuelrich, President, Green Century Funds
- With many more to be announced…
Get an exclusive glimpse into our conversation with Congressman Sherman
To stay up-to-date with the latest ESG trends, I encourage you to watch the exclusive interview with Congressman Brad Sherman and consider joining us at Reuters Events ESG Investment North America 2023. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further information.
Enjoy the content, and I hope to see you in New York.
PS: Don't hesitate to connect with me on Linkedin.
The Smart Money Match Team on Behalf of Reuters Events
Reuters Events is part of Reuters News & Media Ltd, 5 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AQ. Registered in England and Wales: 2505735