With 83% of consumers stating that they believe companies should be actively shaping ESG best practices (according to PwC), it's clear that the demand for sustainable and ethical investment practices has far outgrown the financial world.
But questions remain around how asset owners can keep up with this societal sea change, and how they can communicate their growing set of priorities to invested companies to ensure active engagement is an effective enough risk management strategy to satisfy consumers in the long term.
As Reuters reflects on the insights shared in our recent Active Ownership Webinar (hosted on 12th May 2022), we've seen a need to deepen our focus on the asset owner perspective, continuing the conversation with an Exclusive Release of our Keynote Panel: ESG Origination - Why Asset Owners Demand ESG. Sign up to view the panel today, accessible for two weeks only.
Click here to secure your registration for the Exclusive Keynote Panel Release now
C-Suite Thought Leaders sharing their insight include:
- Magnus Billing, CEO, Alecta
- Simon Pilcher, CEO, USS Investment Management
- Niklas Evkall, CEO, Fjärde AP-Fonden
- Sarah Gordon, CEO, Impact Investing Institute (Moderator)
Key Learning Takeaways:
- Learn how asset owners approach the topic of exclusions – see how coal, tobacco, and some forms of defence contracting have been hallmarked as areas to phase out of portfolios over the past year
- Understand how asset owners are identifying risk – get to grips with the sorts of companies that fall within their scope of investment in the short and long term
- Grasp how ESG data clarity is a key concern for the largest European pension funds – understand why providing accurate data results in much larger investment returns
Register for the Exclusive Keynote Panel Release by clicking here to secure your place now
Send this message to your colleagues to ensure they don't miss out!
Interested in attending more sessions like this? Don't hesitate to get in touch if you'd like to learn more about our upcoming in-person summit, ESG Investment Europe 2022 (22-23 November, London).
Global Project Director | ESG Events
Mobile: +44 (0) 20 3197 8237
Website: ESG Investment Europe 2022