Reuters Events are thrilled to announce the official launch of The Future of Insurance Europe 2023 (28-29 November, Amsterdam). Europe's most senior event, designed by insurers for insurers, will welcome 350+ CEOs, Chiefs, Heads of Departments, and many more to set the strategy for 2024.
The leading insurers across Europe face disruption to the status quo, unlike anything since the dot-com boom. According to Reuters, AI commands over 100 million monthly active users, and customers expect a frictionless experience at every touchpoint in the claims process.
Will you evolve and thrive, or hesitate and stagnate? This is where #FOIEurope comes in.
Download the brochure now for more information on the speakers, agenda themes, and attendees – including a €500 discount (valid for the first 20 passes only).
This year's event will feature an incredible line-up of thought leaders from all major European insurers - here are some of the amazing speakers:
CEOs & Strategy Experts:
- Amelie Breitburd, CEO, Lloyd's Europe
- Henrik Ryden, CEO Nordics, Marsh McLennan
- Tibor Boettcher, CEO, Volkswagen Insurance Company
- Steve Hardy, CEO, Policy Expert
- Olivera Boehm-Ryback, Chief Corporate Business Officer, UNIQA
Claims & Customer Experts:
- Ian Thompson, Group Chief Claims Officer, Zurich
- Cyril Steffen, Chief Claims Officer, Europe, AXA
- Colin Masson, Group Claims Director, Munich Re Specialty
- María Jesús De Arteaga Larrú, Head of P&C Personal Lines & Pricing and Head of Claims, AXA
- Fiona Sperry, Head of Complex Claims, QBE Europe
Technology & Innovation experts:
- Imre Sztano, Chief Digital Officer, NN International Insurance
- Raphaël Gusdorf, Chief Digital Officer, AG2R La Mondiale
- Florian Hamel, Head of Global Technology Delivery, AXA XL
- Philippe Knepfler, Chief Innovation Officer, Covéa Affinity
- Hanbing Ma, Head of Innovation & Digital Transformation, ERGO Group AG
- Firas Ben Hassan, Lead Data Scientist, Allianz Technology
And so many more to be announced!
Providing you with the answers to the biggest pain points and the defining attributes to foster a winning organisation:
- Strategy & Resilience: Discuss the big picture challenges facing insurers today and leave with the insights needed for a business-wide strategy that transcends socioeconomic fluctuations and future-proofs your organisation in the face of global change.
- Technology & Innovation: Those that successfully navigate the influx of technology - from AI to IoT to the Metaverse – will successfully reap the rewards of previously untapped potential.
- Claims & Customer: Claims is at a critical crossroads – with the rise of AI and increasingly unsettled customer behaviours, understanding what clients need from their insurer will be crucial. Insights must then be translated into action to truly optimise your claims and CX experience and become the organisation your customer needs.
Download the brochure here for full information and a time-limited discount.
We hope to see you in Amsterdam, alongside the rest of the European insurance community!
SmartMoneyMatch on behalf of Reuters Events