By now, you will no doubt have heard about The Future of Insurance Europe 2022. This is the only event you need to attend to meet the real business leaders setting the roadmap for the future of insurance – and make the connections you need to drive your organisation forward today.
Join us in Amsterdam on October 18th-19th – or transform products and services, tackle emerging risks, and strategise for success in our changing world.
Exclusive €300 discount for this week only – book by Friday 1st July with code SAVE300.
A small selection of our incredible speakers include:
- Philipp Gmür, Group CEO, Helvetia
- Alison Martin, CEO EMEA, Zurich
- Amélie Breitburd, CEO, Lloyd's Europe
- Allegra van Hövell-Patrizi, CEO, The Netherlands, Aegon
- Tracie Thompson, CEO for Commercial Risk in EMEA, Aon
Tech & Data experts:
- Dr Fabian Winter, Group Chief Data Officer, Munich Re
- Bruno Scaroni, Group Chief Transformation Officer, Generali
- Matteo Carbone, Founder and Director, IoT Insurance Observatory
- Cyril Steffen, Chief Claims Officer for European Markets, AXA
- Gregor Stetina, Head of Customer Management - International Markets, UNIQA
- Oriane Valdelièvre, Head of Claims Performance, APAC & Europe, AXA XL
...and that's just to name a few!
Expect to network alongside leading insurance peers, with attendance already confirmed from Allianz, Munich Re, Generali, Balcia, Aviva, Cigna, Swiss Re, Ageas, Lombard, Hannover Re, Zurich and many more.
Register now with SAVE300 to save €300 – limited discounted passes available
Smart Money Match on behalf of Reuters Events