Jun 14, 2019
The Chamber also provides invaluable assistance in the establishment, expansion and maintenance of a business in this important region by offering
• A broad network of direct contacts with business and trade associations, government authorities and
• A business-minded approach and information adapted to your business
• An emphasis on "best practice" - information which can help you surmount the costly learning curve for
new businesses in the ASEAN, Bahrain, Korean, Mongolian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Taiwanese, Timorese and
• Access to the experience and the knowledge needed by companies and individuals doing business in the
• Efficient and member-oriented services of the highest quality
• Luncheons which allow you to meet, learn from, and interact with the CEOs of major corporations, or with
decision-makers from the ASEAN region, Bahrain, Korea, Mongolia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Timor-
• Regular practice-oriented workshops, seminars, and roundtable meetings, which allow members to better
understand and reduce the "hidden" costs of doing business in the ASEAN region, Bahrain, Korea,
Mongolia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Timor-Leste and Uzbekistan.
• The members of SACC benefit from a wide range of services either free of charge or at a reduced rate.